Scientology faces claims its leader’s lonely, devoted wife who has not been seen for seven years has been banished to secret lair after defying his orders
- Shelly Miscavige, wife of David Miscavige, disappeared 7 years ago
- After actress Leah Remini filed a missing person’s report last year, the LAPD said they had spoken with Shelly
- It is believed she is at a secretive Scientology base near Los Angeles
- Sources have given new insights into David Miscavige’s fiery temper, his wife’s desire to appease him and her loneliness
- They said she was ultimately banished because she defied him by implementing a new structure among his staff while he was out of town
- Scientology spokespeople have always denied she is missing and that she is still devoted to working towards the church
The leader of Scientology, David Miscavige, banished his devoted wife to a secretive base after she defied his orders and reshuffled his staff while he was out of town, sources have claimed.
The revelations come after actress and Scientologist Leah Remini sensationally filed a missing person’s report last year, claiming that Shelly Miscavige had been missing since 2007.
Police later said they had spoken with Shelly – but questions remained about what had caused her sudden and lengthy disappearance from the public stage she had once confidently graced.
Now Vanity Fair has spoken with sources who have given new insights into David Miscavige’s fiery temper, his wife’s desire to appease him despite her own loneliness and her ultimate banishment…
CONTINUA LA LETTURA DELL’ARTICOLO QUI:
NOTA: Leggi inchiesta pubblicata su Vanity Fair, qui: