I was a ‘Queen of Scientology’: President’s ex-wife reveals the Church’s innermost secrets and why she was cast into darkness when she finally fled after 35 years
- Karen de la Carriere, 70, was a member of Scientology for 35 years and attained a rank only shared by a handful of others
- She rubbed shoulders with the church’s elite including John Travolta
- But she questioned the leadership and says she was brutally punished for it
- She claims she was made to run 12 hours a day for three months and was ‘imprisoned’ in ‘The Hole’ and had to chip paint off a metal pole day after day
- She claims in Sea Org, the management branch, they banned children and forced couples
- She left in 2010 and her own son turned on her and she blames Scientology for his ultimate death from pneumonia
- Church dismissed Karen as being like a ‘lunatic’ who spreads ‘falsehoods’ because she has a ‘personal axe to grind’
Karen de la Carriere, 70, was a member of the Church of Scientology for 35 years. She was married to its President. She held a level of ‘enlightenment’ and a rank within its organization shared by only a handful of others. She was one of its ‘rock stars’.
But when she left in 2010 she was branded a ‘Suppressive Person’, cast out, harassed and cut off from her son so completely that, when he died in 2012, she learned of his passing via a Facebook posting by a stranger.
Now, for the first time, she has given her full, personal and excoriating account and shared a treasure trove of previously unseen pictures from her years inside the notoriously secretive organization…
CONTINUA LA LETTURA DELL’ARTICOLO QUI
NOTA: Karen de la Carriere, gestisce un blog informativo, consultabile al seguente link